Skype
majornailer

The Blind Swordsman The Blind Swordsman

Holy shit.

this game is so absolutely incredible, and i can tell it has widely gone unnoticed, despite the innovation of it. Very unique and immersive gameplay, and i will applaud any game that i can actually play with my eyes closed. Very difficult, but in a fun way, as in, i really wanted to prove the game wrong about my skills every time i died. every new challenge made me go, "you've got to be shitting me..." like the wolves and archers, but that just made me want to prove that nothing can beat me. i still haven't beat it yet, i'm stuck on the warlock, but i know i can. it's true no game in existence can prepare anyone for this, and there's no game like it. i haven't had this much fun with any game in a very long time. fantastic game, i loved it. thanks for making it, keep at making more awesome stuff!

Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman Karoshi:Suicide Salaryman

i remember playing this when i was younger, and back then i was really confused when i first jumped onto the spikes and exploded, but progressed onto the next level. playing it a second time has been great, i was able to beat it, and only had to use a walkthrough on two levels. great game overall, one of my favorites. 5 stars!

Alive Alive

Very cool, i like the style of artwork, and especially the actual guy in it.

Keep posting these great drawings man!